jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Have you noticed you can use the classic hub hopper option again?

1. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Have you noticed you can use the classic hub hopper option again?

I am so thrilled - I liked the old hopper better because it allowed me to skip and pick hubs I truly wanted to read.  The new one has great options too - the better system for rating etc.  but I definitely preferred the "classic" version and it's back - yay!

2. The Invincible profile image61
    The Invincibleposted 5 years ago

Hey, I just noticed that. It great to have it back.... smile The moderators must have heard us cribbing about the complicated one..... M happy to see the classic version back smile

3. Becky Katz profile image82
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I had not noticed but will check it out and pass the word. I quit using it because I did not like at all the new hopper. I want to know whose article I am reading and if I like it, will follow.

4. Nesbyte profile image84
    Nesbyteposted 5 years ago

Yeah, I noticed this earlier. I was delighted; I much prefer the older version, so it's nice to have the option of using it.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Really. No, I did not know. Thanks for posting this. I will begin to hop again!  YAY.

6. techhound profile image79
    techhoundposted 5 years ago

I did notice and am extremely happy.  I was not in anyway, shape, or form happy with that new way.  I guess the fact that they returned the old way suggests that we are not alone in thinking this.

7. OldRoses profile image94
    OldRosesposted 5 years ago

No, I didn't notice!  How?  Where?  I want to Hop again the old way.  I discovered so many great hubs/authors/topics that way.

1. techhound profile image79
      techhoundposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Start hopping as before.  You'll see a link right under the HubPages logo, "Access Classic Hopper". Click on that and you're good to go.

2. OldRoses profile image94
      OldRosesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Got it!  Thanks.  I'll get hopping.

working