jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

What will happens if no one views your hub articles for a month?

1. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

What will happens if no one views your hub articles for a month?

2. profile image56
    gautams1posted 5 years ago

This is a very good question. I would actually pull my article. I would want to keep the quality of the content on the site high and it would mean that the quality of my article is not up to standard. I look at the traffic that I generate every week on HubPages and if I notice that the traffic for the article is slowing down then I edit the article. In some cases, I pull the article off.

flashmakeitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think I need to edit my articles very carefully.

3. bankscottage profile image94
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure that it matters other than it may be listed as Zzz.  I wouldn't even worry about that if it was a seasonal hub (some of mine are on taxes and I wouldn't expect them to be very active now).  I guess HBs is looking at how to deal with seasonal Hubs since they probably will go inactive and that may not be good for their search engine priority when they finally become relevant again.

Some may be considered seasonal.

4. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

It means you're normal?

It can take 6-9 months for a hub to start seeing decent traffic.

That may be good news because I was getting a little worried.  Thank you for the answer.

5. Barbara Kay profile image90
    Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago

Try changing the title so that it is more search friendly. I've had hubs that didn't get traffic and after doing this, they did well. Just use the Google Adwords Keyword Tool and find a good keyword phrase that gets good traffic. Then check how many people already have used the phrase already. If it isn't millions, try the change.

Add something new to the hub so it doesn't get ZZZ'd, so Google has a chance to find it.

Yes, I really like your useful answer and I will try that.

6. drspaniel profile image90
    drspanielposted 5 years ago

You will not make any money from the HubPages/Adsense Ad Programs. Plus, you will want to seriously consider changing a few things regarding titles, tags and the actual content within each post. Try to get as much out of every article you publish, to maximise your profits.

Thank you and that is something to consider, although I do not have HubPages/Adsense Ad Program yet.

7. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Good question there and useful answers. Have not faced the problem so far, but this might happen, so it is good to know that the hubs should be edited, to revive the traffic.

Yes, the answers here are very useful and will help a lot of people improve their work. smile

working