jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Do comments you leave on your own Hubs count towards your comment levels?

1. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Do comments you leave on your own Hubs count towards your comment levels?

Regarding the accolades, I was just wondering. We've covered that answers to questions do not count towards your "commenter" level accolade, but do the comments we leave on our own Hubs? When I get a bunch of comments at once, I'll usually wait and make one big "post" addressing them all. I was wondering if that hurts my commenter level?

2. Rina Pinto profile image60
    Rina Pintoposted 5 years ago

Hello Georgie Lowery, It depends .. the way you interact with your followers. I believe an individual attention is a must as it needs to be attended. It will boost your counts.

Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Rina. I try to respond to everybody because I feel let down when people don't respond to me!

2. Rina Pinto profile image60
      Rina Pintoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

welcome Georgie .. God Bless ya

3. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

Georgie, here is the learning center FAQ about accolades:
    http://hubpages.com/faq/#accolades

The comments you leave on your own hub do get counted, but I still combine my responses to people since it does look like I am trying to get the accolade, and it seems to clutter up the hub to have so many comments.  People having to scroll down too far might not be willing to leave a comment.

Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, MT. I just don't like pinging people's e-mail ten times from leaving ten responses!

working