This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

How difficult was for you the publishing of your first article on HubPages?

1. jantamaya profile image75
    jantamayaposted 5 years ago

How difficult was for you the publishing of your first article on HubPages?

2. manthy profile image76
    manthyposted 5 years ago

It took me a good day to write my first one so I would say on a scale of one to ten.
    It was a good 7, remember you want to try to write quality not quantity and find something unique to write about.
    Happy Hubbing & thanks for the question

3. Dale Hyde profile image84
    Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago

It took no time to write the hub, but learning how to use everything was rather hard. My first hub URL was like a URL for a group.  I did not under stand what a "hub" was. In my mind a "hub" is like the center of something with things leading off, so my impression was like a group of articles of similar content would fall under a "specific" hub, lol.  I have learned since then.

working