jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Do you promote your hubs?

1. ronny2005 profile image80
    ronny2005posted 5 years ago

Do you promote your hubs?

Why? If you do, how?

2. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Very rarely.

I throw a made for pinterest image on them, make sure I have decent keywords then let Google and Google pinners send me traffic.

3. Mynde profile image74
    Myndeposted 5 years ago

I try to promote my hubs as much as possible to get some attention from others, to discuss in different topics and of course to earn some money and promote other products.

4. bestpoetry profile image57
    bestpoetryposted 5 years ago

I promote my hubs to get some attention from others.

5. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 5 years ago

Yes I do.
    I use, Twitter, Reddit, Digg, Facebook, and several others. There are many ways to promote your hubs.
    I personally am writing on Hubpages to make extra money. What would be the point of writing and not telling people about it.
    To keep it fresh for Google, I also update my articles. Organic traffic is necessary and I do what I can to increase it.

6. Bills Place profile image82
    Bills Placeposted 5 years ago

Like WryLilt I too rarely promote my hubs, although I should promote them more to get more attention. Usually when I post a new hub I will share it with Facebook, Twitter and sometimes Pintrest right off and then let Google do the rest. If I actually promoted I am sure I would get even more traffic.

7. Esrom Art profile image65
    Esrom Artposted 5 years ago

Yes, I promote my hub to friend through facebook, shetoldme, etc. I also comment others hub so they will visit my site. Promoting is important to increase traffic to your hub, Thanks

8. Omnivium profile image77
    Omniviumposted 5 years ago

I tried that, but I don't anymore. If you post links on message boards, you are spamming. If you post links on sites like stumbleupon and reddit, you are still spamming, and you might get blocked by their spam filters. I found that it is best for me to just write about things that people are searching for, and then wait for Google to bring me traffic.

9. jeffrin profile image60
    jeffrinposted 5 years ago

I share all my hubs in my facebook page and twitter to be accessible to my friends.

I don't know much about promoting the hub and any help in that direction will be appreciated.

10. lorddraven2000 profile image91
    lorddraven2000posted 5 years ago

I do if I feel I have written something worthwhile. Otherwise I just let it do it's own thing.

11. Shawnte87 profile image87
    Shawnte87posted 5 years ago

I always promote my new hubs on facebook, twitter, chime.in and many other places.

12. profile image54
    timewarnercablencposted 5 years ago

thanks for all contributing, I learn a lot in this case.