jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Would you feel grateful is someone corrected an error they found in one of your

1. flashmakeit profile image72
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Would you feel grateful is someone corrected an error they found in one of your hubs?

Or would you be angry?

2. tobint44 profile image77
    tobint44posted 5 years ago

Being someone who loves writing, I also love when my writing is correct. I would be fine with someone correcting one of my mistakes. I just want to provide high quality content for my readership and any help is appreciated.

flashmakeitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It would be helpful if viewers would point out mistakes or offer advice to improve an article.

3. Ms Dee profile image88
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

Yes!  And there have been a couple hubbers who have done that for me. I love it especially when they are right smile. I don't want errors to distract readers of my hubs.

True, we do not want errors to distract readers because some people may not return to read our new hub.

4. visionandfocus profile image72
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

Even though I try to proof-read, it's almost impossible to catch the occasional error, especially in a longer (over 1000 word) hub. So I would be very grateful if someone else lets me know if they see any mistakes/typos, etc. I think most people would welcome the "heads-up". You're really doing them a service.

I think you would be doing them a favor because I believe it would help your rankings in search engines if everything was well written.

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

If it is done by private email and done with respect, I would absolutely welcome it.

That would be a polite way to offer advice.

6. paulwordman profile image60
    paulwordmanposted 5 years ago

I appreciate criticisms that are genuine and constructive. I frown at insults because they are unneccesary for pointing out errors especially on a hub.

That is an excellent answer.

working