Do you think participating in forum discussions affects your hub score?

1. sen.sush23 profile image60
    sen.sush23posted 5 years ago

Do you think participating in forum discussions affects your hub score?

Is participation in forum debates, particularly on religion, extremism or politics regarded negatively by the HubPage censorship? I have observed my HubScore which is otherwise quite steady plummet after I have had a discussion on a forum. Am I justified in this assumption? If yes, it seems highly incongruous to allow for such forums and then penalize people for expressing opinions different from the run-of-mill. If no, I am sorry for jumping to conclusions.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

It is an automated process, where forum activity is generally rewarded. If several people flagged you for forum posts, hypothetically your posts could be seen as a negative type of community behavior that might adversely impact your score.

3. Tired Buzzard profile image59
    Tired Buzzardposted 5 years ago

I was wondering that. I'm a new hubber, so my score is low. It was at 38 yesterday. I participated a little in the forum, and my score is now 29. hmm  I didn't write anything that would raise any flags, unless folks simply don't like my sense of humor. (I guess I can understand that, heh).

working