jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What makes you choose to follow someone on Hubpages?

1. Novel Treasure profile image88
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

What makes you choose to follow someone on Hubpages?

Why do you follow someone on Hubpages? Is it because they write on a certain topic, you follow them so they will follow you, based on there Hubbers Score, etc...

2. Leah Vanessa profile image59
    Leah Vanessaposted 5 years ago

Either when they follow me, comment/rate my hubpages, or when I like the articles they have written so far! smile

3. StandingJaguar profile image78
    StandingJaguarposted 5 years ago

I follow people based on how interested I am in reading their current and future hubs. Quality and topic play into this for me. I lose interest if quality is low (poor writing or lack of content), and of course I'd rather read about some things than others. I appreciate it when I find talented writers writing on subjects that pique my interest, so I follow them. I don't expect people to follow me back, though it's nice to make a connection.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

If their Hub topics interest me and they exhibit a certain level of writing competence, then I follow'em.

5. ercramer36 profile image95
    ercramer36posted 5 years ago

For me, I like to follow people with similar interests or hubbers who write hubs that I find interesting.

6. dialogue profile image64
    dialogueposted 5 years ago

I see the topics... If i like the topics they are writing, i will follow them.