jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Hub pages banned and coming back with another account?

1. purnimamoh1982 profile image78
    purnimamoh1982posted 5 years ago

Hub pages banned and coming back with another account?

If someone gets banned from hubpages, is it possible to come back again with a different account and republish the same hubs in the banned account ?

2. sweetie1 profile image69
    sweetie1posted 5 years ago

I am not sure about publishing same Hubs again on new account but you can have more than one account. Hubpages strangely allows you to have more than one account and it is good thing because sometimes you want one account only for a particular kind of hubs.

3. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

If you are banned on HubPages and you come back, they will shut you down again. You were banned for a reason and they do not just let you come back. Some have tried and gotten away with it for awhile but sooner or later, they find out. You can appeal the decision, but there is no guarantee that you will be allowed back. zmost are not.

4. traslochimilano profile image61
    traslochimilanoposted 5 years ago

I think this is not possible but you can directly contact to hubpages management for this.

5. maheshpatwal profile image73
    maheshpatwalposted 5 years ago

If you believe ban by hubpages is not justified, and you have substantial reasons /evidences to prove your point, in that case suggest you to directly write to hubpages.Email Id can be found in Help section.From my personal experience i can tell you that they'll surely attend your email and revert to you at the earliest as it has a really good team of professionals.Creating a new account after getting banned would mean inviting more troubles from HP team. That's my personal opinion. Write to them and get your issues resolved. Best of luck.

6. fibo777 profile image61
    fibo777posted 5 years ago

If you want to stay 'secret' you can do that. If you do something that does not comply to the rules of hubpages you will be banned again. If you did something wrong and regret that write to administration explaining yourself and see what happens. Good luck.

7. wandererh profile image76
    wandererhposted 5 years ago

I'm guessing that this someone got banned because of the content of his hubs.  If he comes back with exactly the same hubs, he's just going to get banned again.  Or am I missing something?

8. purnimamoh1982 profile image78
    purnimamoh1982posted 5 years ago

Thanks a lot for such detailed responses. It is the beauty of HP that one can never remain ignorant for a long time for the wonderful support from the community. However, let me try to explain my question in a better manner. I value some of my hubs not because of the content, but because of the comments by fellow hubbers attached to it. My question comes from my apprehension that what will happen to those comments if I get banned from HP some day. It is possible that a hubber may get banned for several reasons other than content quality. In the past after staying active for several months, two of my hubs got unpublished because they were having unrelated products in the ebay capsule. Probably, I could not master the ebay thing so far. These two hubs were having very good page views. But even after I removed the capsules, it remained unpublished for being substandard. After trying to revise it for a couple of times they remained unpublished and I deleted the hubs. I am afraid, if such things happen repeatedly in future, I may get banned too. Under such circumstances, my question is, is it possible for me to come back again with a new account and reclaim all the hubs along with the comments? The staff at hub pages are very very responsive to the question asked through mail. They never failed to respond even to apparently silly issues. But the system is somehow strict in never revoking a ban. I know people who have been banned for resubmitting again for unrelated products in ebay capsules and did not get their ban revoked. Good that I have stopped using ebay in my recent hubs.
    Thanks again for all the responses.