jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Do you think we need an additional Hub button called: "Inspirational" ?

1. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

Do you think we need an additional Hub button called:  "Inspirational"  ?

Some of the hubs I've recently read have been beyond 'Awesome' or 'Beautiful'    Would you click on a critique button marked, "Inspirational" if there was one offered?   Why or Why not?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

"Inspirational" has so many different meanings depending on the subject matter. If the hub is about a practical topic, the inspiration could be to do that task or to write a hub about a similar topic. People do not write hubs to inspire others to write similar hubs. Due to the ambiguity, I am afraid it would not work, even though it is a suitable expression for certain types of hubs.

Denise Handlonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

W.E.-I always carefully read what you have to say, b/c I feel you have a perspective on computer objectivity that I do not.  Thanks so much for offering your input on this subject. I'm reconsindering my bright idea  smile  Enjoy your w/e.

3. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

Yes, that would be great, as you say, some hubs are way beyond any buttons of choice.  Sometimes I will just say, "Voted Way Up to the Heavens and beyond!"  Great question.

LOL  Love your enthusiasm!  Thanks for adding your thoughts.

4. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

This could work in different ways. I completely agree with Website Examiner's input however as you said - some hubs are just way beyond the options we are given.

It's true that there are so many different meanings to inspirational but I do think that on some level all of those meanings are in fact the same thing (if that made sense).

It could be possible but I think it would only be done as an experiment at first. Great idea though!

Thanks Jake, for your input here.    smile

5. lizcosline profile image59
    lizcoslineposted 5 years ago

Yes - good thought.  And in my humble opinion --- people do write hubs to inspire others and read them to be inspired.

Thanks Liz-I know I've been very moved by some of the more recent hubs I've read.  smile

6. cheetah786 profile image64
    cheetah786posted 5 years ago

this is should be inserted. if someone's hub is marked inspirational he will be highly motivated..!

Thanks for adding your thoughts here, cheetah786  smile

7. chiradeep profile image65
    chiradeepposted 5 years ago

Wow! That's an awesome idea. Yes we can have that 'inspired' button right beside the up & down buttons.

Cool, chiradeep, glad you liked the idea...let's 'motivate' others to follow suit, okay?  LOL    Thanks for answering this question.

working