jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Why do people on hubpages post general questions like "Who is your favorite supe

1. shuck72 profile image85
    shuck72posted 5 years ago

Why do people on hubpages post general questions like "Who is your favorite superhero?".

Is it just for fun or is there a motive for posting questions like that?  IE does it improve your hub score, views or have some other advantage? 

Either way I don't care I was just curious as I see people posting a lot of general questions.

2. rutley profile image74
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

I wonder that also.  The vampire and zombie stuff is asked alot too!  Happy questioning and hubbing to you!

1. profile image0
      Garifaliaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Here, here!!!

3. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I don't think I've asked that question, but I have asked what people's favorite vampire and zombie novels are. I just like to talk to people and it's interesting what some folks will answer.

4. Rosyel Sawali profile image65
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

Sometimes you just can't come up with mind-boggling questions so it's safe to ask general questions. They're for fun I think. Or people just want to make conversation. Plus, I think it counts as interaction and so helps with hubscore ^_^

5. UMHiram profile image74
    UMHiramposted 5 years ago

I think the questions are simple and much more engaging vs. asking more in-depth questions especially as you want to "break the ice" and get to know folks here on HubPages.

6. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

I'll probably get people wanting to smack me, but I've been wondering myself why most writers on this site respond to simple questions and avoid more complicated ones and why do A LOT keep posting similar questions like the one you've quoted. I mean come on, get creative everybody!