jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Is anybody making money with the AdSense Ads on their Hubs?

1. Charity Squid profile image72
    Charity Squidposted 5 years ago

Is anybody making money with the AdSense Ads on their Hubs?

It seems that I'm only getting revenue from the HP Ads but not the AdSense ones except for a penny here or there.

2. Midasfx profile image68
    Midasfxposted 5 years ago

It seems my average cpc has dropped to pennies as of late. Very disappinting but not just HP, my other sites too.

3. dentistes118 profile image60
    dentistes118posted 5 years ago

I still waiting for adsense approval...:-(

1. isenhower33 profile image77
      isenhower33posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Im right there with you on that one...

4. youcanwin profile image79
    youcanwinposted 5 years ago

It is too low as compared to before joining Hubpage ad program.  But I am making good money on Hubpage ads.

5. timorous profile image84
    timorousposted 5 years ago

Adsense doesn't really pay, because it's based on actual clicks, which depending on your article's keyword choices, may not pay much. Whereas Hubpages Ad Program pays by # of impressions, which is basically each time someone lands on your page, whether they click on the ad or not.
    You can optimise the Adsense value if you look at the CPC column while you're using the Google Keyword Tool. This is what advertisers are currently paying for clicks on their Adsense ads. If this is important to you, you may want to adjust your keyword choices for your hub article's title, etc. to take advantage of higher CPC rates.

1. Charity Squid profile image72
      Charity Squidposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the info!

6. ritsukakunx profile image50
    ritsukakunxposted 5 years ago

I think I've only made about $1 total from Hubpages on Adsense, yet I got a $66 payment from hubpages today, or about $20 a month as of right now. Figures! But... I have other sites connected to adsense, so I still see revenue there... just not from my hubs!

7. isenhower33 profile image77
    isenhower33posted 5 years ago

Still awaiting on approval sad i hope it doesnt take too long

working