jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Anyone else have a significant drop in google.com as a traffic source?

1. harmony155 profile image70
    harmony155posted 5 years ago

Anyone else have a significant drop in google.com as a traffic source?

2 of my hubs had a large presence on google.com. I have seen a significant drop in the last 7 days. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Learn Things Web profile image91
    Learn Things Webposted 5 years ago

Mine has been pretty stable. I have another account that's actually been getting more traffic from Google in the last couple of weeks. But other people do seem to be experiencing declines, so I'm worried about that happening.

3. Sadie14 profile image89
    Sadie14posted 5 years ago

My traffic from google.com has significantly dropped in the last couple of days. I sure hope it jumps back up soon!

4. Rob Winters profile image84
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

Mine have been pretty stable but you are not alone.There has been alot of talk about this in the forums over the past couple of days.

5. ThePracticalMommy profile image94
    ThePracticalMommyposted 5 years ago

I had a significant drop, but it's starting to pick up now. Hopefully it's because of all the hard work from the HP staff to fix the recent problems!

6. mackyi profile image67
    mackyiposted 5 years ago

Yes, there is definitely a bit of drop or a stagnation in the flow of traffic from Google search engine over the past couple of days. Let's hope it's not due to another Google house cleaning effort!

7. carol7777 profile image92
    carol7777posted 5 years ago

I have to laugh a bit.  Mine has not dropped but it has never gone up much yet. So it stays the same.  Hope it does straighten out for you guys especially if you have been getting a lot of traffic, it is disheartening.

8. Ruchi Urvashi profile image74
    Ruchi Urvashiposted 5 years ago

Yes, I too experience almost 50% drop in traffic from google. Few of my hubs that were getting lot of views from google, are now stagnant. I am not sure what is happening too.

working