jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What is a EXCLUSIVE Title here on hubpages?

1. Trish303 profile image73
    Trish303posted 5 years ago

What is a EXCLUSIVE Title here on hubpages?

I have seen this EXCLUSIVE thing on title choice when I go to make new hub a lot in the last few days, and was wanting to know what it was. When I click on the question mark it says the pages has been removed.

2. eHealer profile image87
    eHealerposted 5 years ago

Hi Trish! Exclusive titles are keyword search friendly and have a good chance of being searched for by search engine users on a particular subject. The "exclusive" titles will possible rank higher since the competition may be low and the search for the topic may be high. If you are concerned with traffic from google or other search engines, exclusive titles are a good way to get it. Have a great day!

1. Trish303 profile image73
      Trish303posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Than you for letting me know what it is.  Would it be a thing to use for a new Huber like me help build traffic?

2. eHealer profile image87
      eHealerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Definitely! Exclusive titles are search engine friendly. They are chosen because it is usually how the person searches for the subject, go for it! And good luck to you.

3. StandingJaguar profile image79
    StandingJaguarposted 5 years ago

eHealer said it, but I also wanted to add: It is "exclusive" because it is only shown to those whose score is high enough (I think 80?). Once you claim it no one else on HubPages can use that exact title.

1. rulalenska profile image87
      rulalenskaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. This information is fascinating. I just got my first "exclusive" title.

working