jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Has anyone else noticed traffic to their hubs dropping since hubpages added the

1. Michael Guerin profile image40
    Michael Guerinposted 5 years ago

Has anyone else noticed traffic to their hubs dropping since hubpages added the idle status feature?

2. Bopi-Cheppu profile image82
    Bopi-Cheppuposted 5 years ago

Michael Guerin, All my hubs are in active feature but still I am seeing a significant drop in traffic. As you must have noticed several hubbers are asking this question from past few days. I  think this also will affect  hubpage revenue. I hope we will have some quick solution for this problem.

Michael Guerinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Most of my hubs are active (80%+) and traffic has dropped off quite a bit over the past 2 weeks or so. And it has affected revenue. As for a solution, me too...

3. Jennifer Madison profile image89
    Jennifer Madisonposted 5 years ago

I have also noticed a drop of my traffic in the last few days. I hope this gets solved quickly! sad

Me too, Jennifer. And thanks for the comment/answer.

4. Healthyannie profile image85
    Healthyannieposted 5 years ago

I have seen a drop in traffic as well.  It was very sudden. I wonder what is going on?

At first I thought bankscottage was off b/c the first update came out in April. But a Google data refresh that came out recently might be the answer. It has hit all my hubs even though I don't do any link or content spamming.

5. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

Everyone's traffic is going down probably because of Google  Penguin 3.0.  Check out the discussion in the Forums.

Here is the link to the forum thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/104489

6. dontaytte profile image74
    dontaytteposted 5 years ago

Yes, traffic has dramatically dropped on my hubs. I never really got more than 50 views a day, but now I'm happy to get 20. I've been posting allot more on stumble to get my traffic up but it's hard.

Looking at my analytics I can pinpoint the date - Sept 28th, a Friday.

working