jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you publish on hubpages articles that have previously been published but g

1. kikalina profile image91
    kikalinaposted 5 years ago

Would you publish on hubpages articles that have previously been published but got deleted

I have a few websites with unique articles I wrote.  I intend to shut down the sites and sell the domains keeping all my original content to myself.  Is it recommended to republish these articles on hubpages once I take them off the existing site?

2. LucidDreams profile image72
    LucidDreamsposted 5 years ago

Why not if they are good quality? If you use Google webmaster tools, I would suggest going under each site that you are taking articles from and submitting the url's for removal. Consider waiting a week or so to make sure they are not still indexed before republishing.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

As long as this is the only site they are published on, absolutely.  I believe HP doesn't want it published anywhere else.

4. randomcreative profile image94
    randomcreativeposted 5 years ago

Yes, I would just make sure that you've taken them down before you start republishing.

5. profile image0
    Ghaelachposted 5 years ago

If I remember correctly, you would have to wait a little while so they are no longer indexed in Google.
    If they are still indexed then they will be classified as "Duplicate"
    Good luck
    Ghaelach

6. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 5 years ago

You should wait a week or so to make sure that your previous article indexing has cleared out. Duplicate articles are the problem. I think that you could do well to have your best articles over here where they can generate some income.

working