jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think is the most interesting thing about the hubpages?

1. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

What do you think is the most interesting thing about the hubpages?

2. ronhi profile image74
    ronhiposted 5 years ago

The amazing community! Very friendly pple, always ready to help, always eager to read your hubs and leave their valuable feedback...

3. BSloan profile image74
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

The most interesting thing for me is the variety of different writers you find on HubPages.  You are able to find information on all sorts of topics, from detailed instructions on how to make something to discussions on politics, the economy and family.

Everyone I have encounter has been friendly, helpful and insiteful.  I enjoy reading other peoples Hubs and getting ideas on how it can apply to my life.  You're also able to write about subjects that interest you and find others who are compatible with you.

4. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

I definitely enjoy the world community and the varied articles and comments contributed.  It is such a joy to be a part of this group.

5. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 5 years ago

The variety of people and articles.  What a great place! Brings out the creativity in people through words.

6. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

The national and global diversity of the writers I find most interesting. It's the coolest thing to have people of so many differing backgrounds working toward the same goal. Even if everyone's motives and objectives are different, the common goal for all is to provide quality information to consumers. I think it's awesome.