What's the best way to get more followers?

1. snapbackbetty profile image68
    snapbackbettyposted 5 years ago

What's the best way to get more followers?

2. Rosana Modugno profile image83
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

As The Don (Trump) has always said, of whom I am a fan, "There is no such thing as too much advertising." 

Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Yahoo Answers, etc.  Get into as many alleys as you can, network friends of friends, leave your facebook open when posting your hubs on your wall so it's not just your friends seeing them. 

Open a blog, search out networks on Google searches, learn to market yourself because in this business if you don't do it for yourself, no one will unless you hire an agent.  Do your own footwork.  It's way more fun.

Oh, and answer questions here.  Ask questions, get involved in the forums.  smile

3. chef-de-jour profile image96
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

The best way is to be as active as you can on HP and comment on hubs, ask and answer questions, get involved in the forums. Do this on a regular basis. This is a must. To maintain the interest of others you have to be prepared to do some serious HP work! I don't know if you're new or not but if you're new I'd say comment on a few hubs each day, this way hubbers will get to know your name and if they're interested enough will read your hubs and start to follow you.
    At the same time write quality hubs, then make sure they're well distributed on all social sites.