Why is it a must to have a title to a new hub already formed in your mind just t

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

Why is it a must to have a title to a new hub already formed in your mind just to begin a hub?

I know it has something to do with Google of course, but what would be the harm in having a selection of "unpublished -  or "to be be published," as sometimes when we come to the final product, another title is much better, but then you are stuck with that same old bad URL. In my case, I do type it in Word, but I want to place images and a video I already have in my mind, but to even do that, one has to have the title to even go any further on a new unpublished hub.

2. profile image0
    Casimiroposted 5 years ago

Because HP incorporates the first title you give into the URL. The title can be changed later, but the URL will remain the same. Some people think that it's important for the URL to contain your keywords. I do not. It is only one of a couple hundred things that Google and other SEs look at, it's insignificant. See my hub about a different way to approach the title as a label. Not hard to find, don't have that many hubs.

working