jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is anyone else frustrated with the lack of updates on traffic from HP?

1. Novel Treasure profile image90
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

Is anyone else frustrated with the lack of updates on traffic from HP?

How do you feel HP team is doing at letting us know what's going on with the site? Why the traffic decline? and what they are doing about increasing traffic. I've only seen 1 or 2 forums about the traffic from them and it was about the new amazon capsules causing issues. Do you feel like we should have more updates and more frequently?

2. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Yes it would be nice if they could be upfront about the fact that they likely took another big hit from the latest Google algorithm update and tells us their plans and how they are going to fix it.  HP staff works very hard usually to rebound after these things, but I am not seeing it this time.  I wish we could know more about what's going on.  Perhaps they feel their good writers may panic and leave in droves again like last time.

1. Novel Treasure profile image90
      Novel Treasureposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do believe that they are working hard behind the scenes. I don't doubt that, but I think the lack of communication about what's going on is definitely tanking the morale

2. Linda Cassini profile image66
      Linda Cassiniposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Where did they all go last time?

3. Linda Cassini profile image66
    Linda Cassiniposted 5 years ago

I was hoping you'd have a few answers to this already because I am fairly new

4. lrc7815 profile image90
    lrc7815posted 5 years ago

It's relatively unimportant to me since mine really only stalls for a few hours late in the afternoon.  It appears to stall around 2 pm but generally updates again after 6 pm EST.  Then it shows a bit increase as it catches up and that makes me smile.

working