jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

When answering a question, does that pop-up about writing a hub annoy you?

1. IDONO profile image81
    IDONOposted 5 years ago

When answering a question, does that pop-up about writing a hub annoy you?

It stays on there a long time. I 've always been able to hub off a question. But HP didn't listen to us about voting on answers like we used to. Why would they listen now?

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

No, it does not annoy me. It might give me the idea to write a hub about what I just wrote and read on the question thread. I would not stop to write the hub at that point, but it does put the thought in my head and sometimes, I write myself a note to follow up. I have about three suggestions written down, just have to write the hubs.

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

It is incapable of annoying you, or any one else; however, I do allow myself to become annoyed by it.  I don't allow it to encourage me to write a hub about the subject of the question.

1. IDONO profile image81
      IDONOposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good point. Wish I could argue, but I can't. Good example of ," The right answer isn't always the one you want to hear." Thx

4. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7053968_f260.jpg

No, It only comes up when you are writing a really long answer & I have gone on to answer as hubs to a couple of questions as I realised I had plenty more to say and the photos to go with it ! One was about the beach and mountains !

working