jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Can you filter search who you are following?

1. Brett.Tesol profile image59
    Brett.Tesolposted 5 years ago

Can you filter search who you are following?

I have just hit 2 years here and know that many I followed at the start are no longer active, or possibly not writing on subjects I am interested in. Is it possible to search who you follow for those that have not been active in a long time? Or on topics, posts etc ....

2. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago

You can certainly search your list of followers.  If you have switched to the new profile, you will find it beneath your avatar.  The first item on the list is:  My Content.  You can click on:  Following.  A complete list of those you follow will appear with options to edit.

You can also reach this information by hovering over your user name, choosing:  My Account, Activity, Following, Hubbers you Follow.

Good luck!

3. Wesley Meacham profile image92
    Wesley Meachamposted 5 years ago

Doing some pruning? Probably not a bad idea.

I think I can answer half of this.

For the active part, yes you can filter.

Go to your account/hub statistics page. Click on Following in the links at the top. Then click on Hubbers You Follow in the links on the left side.

You shoulc now be looking at a list of everyone you are following. At the top of this it will say in bold letters Hubbers You Follow.
    Beneath this it will allow you two sort options.

The first option is Hubbers which I believe is an alphabetical listing

The second option is recent hubs which sorts by the date of the last hub published. This is the one I think you want.

If you sort by recent hubs the most recently published hubs will be at the top. This means that you can scroll all the way to the bottom and see who hasn't posted in a year or two.

I'm not sure if there is a way to filter who you're following based on their subjects. At least if there is I haven't found it yet.

1. Brett.Tesol profile image59
      Brett.Tesolposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yea, after 2 years I figured it was about time. Not active followers, just those that have given up or not been active for a long long time. Thank you both for your answers.

working