jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is there something in this system that tells us how many characters we have in a

1. Etherealenigma profile image75
    Etherealenigmaposted 5 years ago

Is there something in this system that tells us how many characters we have in a hub?

If we are only allowed 1 amazon capsule per 50 related words, how do we know we have enough words if there is nothing in the system to tell us how many words we have as we are writing a new hub?

2. fancifulashley profile image77
    fancifulashleyposted 5 years ago

When you are editing the text capsule, up in the left had corner it gives you a word count. It will be to the left of the help ? icon.

Etherealenigmaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I appreciate your answer.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Each Hub has a word count in the top left corner of the hub. Go back and edit one of your Hubs and you can see it clearly.

Thanks. I will definitely look for that.

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image90
    Jeannieinabottleposted 5 years ago

If you press the "stats" link at the top of any of your hubs, you find a Hub Metrics tab.  Click on that and it will give you the word count for your hub.  It will also give you other info like when you first published the hub and incoming links.

While you are writing a new hub, each text box calculates how many words you've written in that capsule as you type.  At the top left hand side of the text capsule, it says "Words" and has a number beside it.  You will notice as you type, the words will go up and if you delete anything, it recalculates and the numbers go down.  That is a very useful feature while creating your hub.

Thanks. I'm checking into the stats thing now.

Closed to reply

working