What is a good average Hubscore?

1. Brett.Tesol profile image49
    Brett.Tesolposted 5 years ago

What is a good average Hubscore?

By average, I mean the average of all of your hubs, not a single score. I think mine is ok, but would like to get it high. At the moment, it seems to hover around the 74-75/100 mark.

(For those wondering, it is the bold number at the top and bottom of all of your individual Hubscores)

Also, any tips for increasing score are welcome.

2. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

Hi Brett,
    Mine fluctuates between 73(now) and 75. I do know now from watching patterns what seems to change it. When I publish a new hub, it goes down, then back up after hub is featured then gets higher hubscore. Also, most of my poems stay below seventy and this seems to bring my average down. I suspect that there are other things out of my control that keeps it fluctuating, just like hubber score. Also, when I do an article hub with lots of text, those get hubscores of 90+ which brings the average up.

3. Goody5 profile image72
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

Most of us could careless about that silly score. It's outdated, and the hub pages should just do away with this nonsense. Most of us are just here for fun, and don't pay any more attention to that number then the man on the moon. Keep on hubbing  smile

working