jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why was my hub unpublished?

1. lucybell21 profile image80
    lucybell21posted 5 years ago

Why was my hub unpublished?

I want to know why my latest hub was unpublished? I wrote a hub about my little box of halloween costumes from the past. all my own pics and story. I posted the link on another site, and someone informed me it was not there. And when I looked myself. It said only I can see the hub. I am getting upset like so many other hubbers.

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

team@hubpages.com  Only they know the answer.  I have a horrible time figuring this place out.

3. Goody5 profile image73
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

I take it that it's a new hub, and if that's the case you have probably not set your settings to "Show idle hubs on my profile". This will allow your newly published hubs to be seen while they are still in the idled hub status. If you don't know how to do this then go to my hub, and it'll show you QUICKLY what to do to correct this problem - http://goody5.hubpages.com/hub/Quick-fi … led-status  I hope I understood your question correctly, and that I was some help to you.

4. soconfident profile image82
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

Normally if your hub was unpublished they would inform you the reason why. Maybe it was a violation.

working