jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hubs and Revenue

1. weavesandbraids profile image79
    weavesandbraidsposted 5 years ago

Hubs and Revenue

How do I know which hubs are gathering more revenue. I am relatively a new comer and I want to know which of my formats and subjects works better.

How do I know which hubs receive the most clicks?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

You just simply look at your account and the Hub stats, it will tell you which hubs are getting the most reads and are doing well.

weavesandbraidsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know which ones have the highest traffic, but they may not have the greatest number of clicks.

I want to discern which format leads to higher clicks

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Clicks are reads and the ones with the most reads are the ones with the most clicks. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you?

3. Lauryallan profile image80
    Lauryallanposted 5 years ago

Well this depends on how you are monetizing your hubs...

If you are monetizing them using the HP Adprogram then it's almost impossible to know which hubs are getting the most clicks. Generally, since you get paid a CPM it's all about the hubs that get the most views.

If you are monetizing solely from Google Adsense, then you can add each of your individual hub urls in your Adsense account. This will tell you how many clicks each hub got and the average value of those clicks etc. It's really easy to do by clicking on the "my ads" tab in Google Adsense and then select URL channels and then hit +new url channel.

weavesandbraidsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks,

This makes a lot of sense. I'm off to adsense

4. mvoicu profile image77
    mvoicuposted 5 years ago

Hi,

Regarding the HP Adprogram, currently it is not possible to differentiate the impressions, earning or CPM by each individual hub, but this is a great improvement idea for HP.

I started a hub where we can collect all the great ideas from the community and where we can vote the best ones: http://mvoicu.hubpages.com/hub/New-idee … r-Hubpages

Please visit this hup and vote for the ideas you like. Afterwards, we can provide the best ideas to Hubpages, and hopefully they will start to implement them.

Best regards,
    Marius

working