jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the Best Way to convert traffic from pinterest?

1. CrescentSkies profile image89
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

What is the Best Way to convert traffic from pinterest?

So I have a pinterest account with 123 followers (no pun intended) and I've been using it to pin up stuff from my blog and my hubs. Do you guys have any common tricks you use to boost your pinterest following or to boost your conversions from pins to hub views?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6986532_f260.jpg

2. lobobrandon profile image88
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

For any social networking account to work well, you need to make sure that you don't just post your stuff, but the work of others and anything that's related to your niche. I don't use pinterest so no specific information from me.

3. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Use attractive photos that are related to your hubs and pin them. Set links to your pins to point them on your hubs. I just started using pinterest and I'm very positive about it.

4. Mash 99 profile image45
    Mash 99posted 5 years ago

Whenever some one re-pin my pin or like it I always re-pin or like at least one of the pin in return. If some one follow my board I do the same in return. This is a way of increasing your pinterest following.

5. bridalletter profile image80
    bridalletterposted 5 years ago

Be sure to comment after you pin, especially on other pins. Contest are great and create a board that allows your followers to pin. There are some great help out there on this subject. I am a member of perfecting pinterest and find that the most useful.

working