jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

My hub keep on gettting unpublished for substandard what I have to do now?

1. divakar049 profile image39
    divakar049posted 5 years ago

My hub keep on gettting unpublished for substandard what I have to do now?

2. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

By the looks of your profile, you are definitely an English as a second language person. Your English is not technically good enough. Perhaps you might try a translation program. You would write it in your language and have it translate into English. That is the only thing that I can think of that might improve the language use. This could also help you improve your use of the language. Read it in the English translation and see how things are put together. Read a lot of Hubs and that will help improve your English skills also.

1. divakar049 profile image39
      divakar049posted 5 years agoin reply to this

well maybe anyway thanks for the comment  smile

3. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

If you are writing about a programming language you cannot use HTML, JavaScript in the code tab the hubpage provides,  I think some words used in computer science may seem like an error because the hubpages spell check may not recognize them.  If it is substandard you may not be writing words because you should have 250 or more words.  Try doing a video hub. Or maybe you had zero views if so just change the title and let me read it.

4. dialogue profile image64
    dialogueposted 5 years ago

First thing my dear, do not submit the hub without corrections again and again for publication, your HP account might get into trouble. Request Team HP to guide you with regard to the problem with your hub. Do corrections and then go on with the publication.

Happy Hubbing smile

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Aside from spelling and content layout if your hub is too short or does not appear to be attractive/easy to read it might be considered substandard. Examples such as having no breaks or paragraphs between thoughts, having lots of (run on) sentences or a lack of punctuation can also garner substandard notifications.
    I suspect those whom english is a (second) language may have difficulty translating their thoughts in a structure that makes sense to those of us which english is our primary language.
    Last but not least there are those readers who sometimes read hubs they strongly disagree with or find offensive and they may (flag) your hub for review. This may also happen if the image/photo you used was considered inappropriate as well. The Hubpages team is very responsive to emails and they will tell you what needs to be done if there is a problem with a particular hub.
    You might also want to read hubs by those with a Hub score in the high 80s or 90s that write on your subject. They are likely to have several "accolades" attesting to their writing ability. Best of luck!

6. divakar049 profile image39
    divakar049posted 5 years ago

guys how much time needed for review of my hub