jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Why is it that your hub article wouldn't show up on a google search, and how can

1. btulloh098 profile image60
    btulloh098posted 5 years ago

Why is it that your hub article wouldn't show up on a google search, and how can I make that happen?

I'm new to hubpages, and I'm sorry if this is not the proper way or forum to ask this question!  Thanks so much for your time!

2. profile image0
    3cardmonteposted 5 years ago

First of all welcome smile secondly hubpages have recently stopped indexing certain hubs they declare to be "idle" If your hub doesn't have a "H" next to it then it is idle. Try editing your post, adding more info and/or pictures that should help.

1. btulloh098 profile image60
      btulloh098posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the reply.  My hubs are brand new, since I just joined, so I wouldn't think they would be idle... ?  Still learning this process....  smile

3. simpelandcheap profile image60
    simpelandcheapposted 5 years ago

Hello, I too am fairly new to hubpages so welcome to the family.

Next it takes time to get indexed on google. How long depends on you. Are you sharing your hubs on Facebook and twitter? Are you submitting them to stumble upon, Digg, etc? Are you writing guess posts then linking back to your hubs? Google likes back links take the time to build them and you will see results from google in no time!

Johnny

Ps make sure your on page SEO is done well. Work your keywords into the hub. (done naturally of course)

4. safiq ali patel profile image73
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

Try searching for the tile of your hub with the words "Hub Pages" also in the search engine window. This may help bring your hubs up in the result.

working