jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why did two hubs get noindex in less than a week?

1. Geekdom profile image91
    Geekdomposted 5 years ago

Why did two hubs get noindex in less than a week?

I posted two hubs before I left for Thanksgiving continuing a series of articles on LEGOs. I got back after 4 days and they were already idle.  Does HubPages unindex stuff that quickly now?

2. abbyjosephew profile image57
    abbyjosephewposted 5 years ago

Yes because hubpages moderator always keep an eye on the hubbers and their activities. If you would be passive here fro sometimes especially if you are new then it may happens.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Go check out the forums. There is plenty of talk about the same problem. I have been writing here for a while and had the same thing happen last week on my other account. Hubpages seems to be having more problems lately. One I wrote never got indexed even though it was written about something that is highly searched, and there are very few other pages about it on all of the internet. These issues are just one of my reasons for not posting many hubs here anymore.

4. dentistes118 profile image60
    dentistes118posted 5 years ago

Sorry for the bump.....At least I'm not new here....it has been around 2 years when I joined hubpages but hubpages awarded "noindex" attribute to my latest hub :-(