jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

When you answer a Question on Hubpages, do you generally browse or read the answ

1. Emanate Presence profile image76
    Emanate Presenceposted 5 years ago

When you answer a Question on Hubpages, do you generally browse or read the answers of others also?

Do you read the comments beneath the answers, even the hidden ones?

2. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

Most of the time I read each response and try to keep abreast of all future comments, especially when I am very passionate about a topic. You know, like hitchhiking. :0)

3. starbright profile image83
    starbrightposted 5 years ago

I'm always interested to know what others are saying - so yes I do read the other answers/comments first before leaving my own answer/comment.

Emanate Presenceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Sometimes, but mostly I jump right in and answer, then read others responses. I have to admit sometimes I have jumped in and answered the question only to find I have read it wrong...and end up having to delete my response or change it.

Emanate Presenceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ah, yes, that has happened to me more than once. I have even deleted a comment from someone else when I tried to delete just mine, and felt quite chagrined. Lately I have been writing my more thoughtful answers offline, giving time to edit them.

2. profile image0
      CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is very conscientious approach, E.P.

5. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

Yes I do. I find the answers of others interesting and usually follow the question and read the answers until I get a good range of perspectives, then I unfollow.

6. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Yes, I like to read other's   opinion on the question. And sometimes there are some very interesting answers and discussions going on. I find the the Q-A section most interactive, in fact it is my favorite.

7. profile image0
    matama ellieposted 5 years ago

I usually read what people have written then write what i think then read the comments again.It is good to read what other people think around the world(though most come from USA i think).

working