jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

My hub statistics haven't been updated in 10 hours.Is it me or is anyone else ex

1. cuttler profile image61
    cuttlerposted 5 years ago

My hub statistics haven't been updated in 10 hours.Is it me or is anyone else experiencing the same?

It is 10 minutes since my statistics were last updated and am really concerned because it is the only way I can keep track of my traffic since I don't have Google Analytics. Is anyone else experiencing the same? Thanks

2. Denmarkguy profile image93
    Denmarkguyposted 5 years ago

Same here-- currently not updated for 12 hours. This seems to happen from time to time; not sure why exactly.

3. SoundNFury profile image81
    SoundNFuryposted 5 years ago

same thing here - for over 12 hours now.  I'm addicted to checking my traffic, so I hate when this happens!  It should be back soon though.

4. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

This happens every few weeks. Completely normal, nothing to worry about, I'm sure the staff get sick of dozens of questions and forum posts every time it happens.

Get Google Analytics if you want real time updates.

5. mariasial profile image70
    mariasialposted 5 years ago

yeah i was wondering as well what has happened instantly... may be they doing some administrative work... smile

6. wtaylorjr2001 profile image75
    wtaylorjr2001posted 5 years ago

I thought I was the only one experiencing this, but same here.

7. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

This happens every couple of weeks nothing to worry about but since many of us are addicted to watching stats number of times a day it gives a feeling of restlessness when it happens.

8. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

There is a post in the forums for technical issues regarding this issue. No answer yet, but at least someone posted it about 24 hours ago or so.

1. cuttler profile image61
      cuttlerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

frustrating, isn't it? I can't help refreshing my stats all the time. I need google analytics

2. wtaylorjr2001 profile image75
      wtaylorjr2001posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm going into stat withdrawal. If it's not back on soon I feel I'll need to be hospitalized. The problem is I'm not kidding.

3. Denmarkguy profile image93
      Denmarkguyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It seems the current (24hrs old) stats page we are looking at is a "static" page now-- I just realized it loads in a fraction of the time it normally takes my stats page to load... which suggests the page is served without picking up "live" data.

9. cuttler profile image61
    cuttlerposted 5 years ago

FINALLLLLYYYY........ It's back. Woosh, that was a heck of a day. Think am hooked to the stats pages. Now its all better.

10. Ronwan profile image68
    Ronwanposted 5 years ago

seems like it is happening today as well sad

working