jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (18 posts)

What' your most searched topic on Hub Pages?

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

What' your most searched topic on Hub Pages?

I find I don't really go through the topics when I'm hanging out on the forums, I just look at what's been recently posted, possibly go through the free form section.
    Where do you find you linger?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Without a doubt it's Gender Relations.
    I've always been fascinated by people's relationship choices. Why do you say yes to one person and no to another? Why do you choose to stay in a relationship where you're unhappy? Why would someone rather try and (change) their mate over trying to find someone who (already is) the type of person they want?
    Very few choices rise to the level of importance as selecting one's life partner, and yet many of us never take the time to do the necessary introspective thinking needed to determine what it is we want and need from a mate or potential spouse. It's almost as if making relationship decisions with complete awareness and self-empowerment is "unromantic" or "anti-American".
    We prefer to have relationships come about through "happenstance" and when things go wrong we want to point the finger at our exes!
    If you go to the store to purchase an apple but buy an onion instead....Whose fault is that? Do you curse the onion for not being an apple? No! You learn to become a better shopper!
    I was so interested in how people approached relationships and marriage that I wrote a book: My Cat Won't Bark! (A Relationship Epiphany) I find people's relationship choices to be especially interesting.

3. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

I like being on the tutorial and see the questions from the newbies and then try to write hubs about them.

For me personally, I love the gardening forums. I'm getting ready to plant my veggie garden this spring and I love seeing people's ideas, companion planting, tips and tricks for anything to do with growing plants, flowers, veggies.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

It would be terribly stupid for me to answer this question...it would be like telling someone I had a load of cash in my wallet, and I'm against protecting myself with firearms.

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
      ThompsonPenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

....how so?

5. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

natural remedies and tutorials I think do pretty well with my hubs.

6. safiq ali patel profile image74
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

I linger towards forums and hubs that help me with using the Google Adwords Tool. i also like to keep my eye on what's happening in Politics and Social Issues here on hub pages

7. dilipchandra12 profile image77
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

No specific topic in fact. I like sometimes browsing travel articles and science articles.

8. jatinc653 profile image60
    jatinc653posted 5 years ago

love , romance, travels, hobby, science, arts,............

9. profile image0
    Vickiwposted 5 years ago

Bereavement groups - understanding your grief

10. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

I tend to mostly read the new Hubs of the people I'm following, that way I get to read Hubs with a variety of different topics.

11. starstream profile image77
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

I search the art and travel subjects as well as the technical "how to" procedures.  It takes time to learn how to create a hub which will be read and enjoyed.

12. wqaindia profile image81
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

I often read good articles on the web, their art of presentation and writing of course. Sometime I am so much glued to the content that I forget every thing. However my article "General Amnesty - Building India of My Dreams -Let us start afresh" was a real HIT among my audiences. I know nothing about key words or search engine optimization tools.

13. Forthefuture profile image77
    Forthefutureposted 5 years ago

well, i mostly search for earning reports and about to make hubpages writing related search. That motivate me to get forward.
    Thank you.

14. tabrezrocks profile image49
    tabrezrocksposted 5 years ago

i am generally looking for informative posts.

15. Dekar nuva profile image60
    Dekar nuvaposted 5 years ago

I generally look at science-related articles, because I'm really keen to learn about how things work. What's the secret to life? Where's the universe headed? Why do I never have matching socks? These are the things I search for online. Everything else I tend to look in the newspaper for.

16. Tileclick profile image64
    Tileclickposted 5 years ago

As it is our line of work we love looking at home design / home improvement type hubs and posts. I also sometimes go through recently added though too!

17. filipinofoods profile image80
    filipinofoodsposted 5 years ago

I love searching recipes and self-help topics on hubpages. I also find interesting hubs about books.

working