jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

What is the number one way that you get traffic to your hubs.

1. botipton profile image59
    botiptonposted 5 years ago

What is the number one way that you get traffic to your hubs.

If someone was new to Hubs and you were going to help them by telling them one way to get traffic to their hubs what would that be.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

That would be Google adsense. I have written a hub explaining it. Please feel free to read it my friend. Here is the link:

http://jthomp42.hubpages.com/hub/Google … acceptance

botiptonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you I will definitely read it.

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are very welcome. I hope it to be very helpful to you. Good luck and welcome to HubPages.

3. drbj profile image83
    drbjposted 5 years ago

Two ways to improve traffic that I have found are:
    1 - Write original content. Don't be a copycat.
    2 - Understand the amazing power of comments. See my hub: "Comments and Traffic."

Thank you that is a good hub that everyone needs to read. http://drbj.hubpages.com/hub/Comment-or-Not

2. drbj profile image83
      drbjposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, botipton, I wish you success and a Happy New Year!

3. MrBecher profile image60
      MrBecherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Exhibit A.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I don't do keyword research at all, and I don't because I don't want to.  I want to write what I want to write, and I've discovered some niches in which I know I can be somewhat successful with the formula I've learned here.

To make a long story short....if you want traffic, you have to be writing about things people are searching for.

You can write the most brilliant thing in the world about some seriously obscure topic....and get nothing in traffic ...simply because no one is searching for information on the topic you wrote about.

So you have to offer what folks want, the rest is just details in the on page SEO.

I am glad that Google is concentrating on content and good content.  Your right give people what they want and they show up.

5. dilipchandra12 profile image75
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

Write original articles with good content.

Thank you and you are right.  The Internet is finally putting emphasis on good original content where it belongs

working