jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (17 posts)

Backlink sites

1. shazwellyn profile image54
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Has anyone got any good backlinker sites they can recommend?

x

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years agoin reply to this
      1. shazwellyn profile image54
        shazwellynposted 7 years agoin reply to this

YO Baby!  No wonder you are a featured hubber! xxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Helen Cater profile image79
        Helen Caterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Mark these are very useful.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

hi Mr Mark, thanks for these too,

2. Lady_E profile image80
      Lady_Eposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I read a Hub from Sunforged on this today - (I can't remember them from the top of my head - but did write them down)

Check out the Hub on his Profile. He listed a few.

Ps. Redgage is good and you earn some money too.

2. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I used a whole bunch of sites, not just social bookmarking, in promoting a few key hubs in pursuit of the HubPages traffic bonus.

3. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

a nice bookmark thread, thanks guys and gals.

4. sunforged profile image76
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the nod Lady E, my hub is on guaranteed, easy backlinks that pay you and will help you get indexed quickly...valuable resources but not the end all in a promotion campaign.

Darksides sources are strong (but more work) that may actually pass some PR over time, I use many of those and wrote a kind of dense hub that explains how to work those type of sites into a backlink campaign and get paid..I suggest DS's hub first as it gives a great overview and shows just how many options are out there

As for Stumble Upon mentioned above...I have to disagree, social bookmarking with the purpose of gaining traffic for adsense is pretty much agreed upon across the industry as a big no-no

You want targetted, search based traffic...those SU visitors are window shoppers, they dont click or buy...lots of impressions, no clicks, low impression time is measured as a negative by the adsense gods, which leads to the lowest paying bids being served on your site

People have attested to having popular articles on pages that earned say 12.00usd a day making it to first page of digg, getting thousands of visitors more in a day, couple of days...and ending up with less income, and and overall decreased epc for teh page(or channel)

That being said, i suggested a few social bookmarking sites as a final thought on my bookmark/backlink hub ...the BIG difference...dofollow links!..StumbleUpon is nofollow, so has no long term seo value (w/ google) after the dust settles from your first initial hits after submitting

social traffic can have value but not to an adsense campaign..if you were to use Social bookmarking as a real traffic generator its best to have your adsense account once removed
    (just an example)
    SB/Link to HUB-B an intro into finance (w/ adsense deactivated)w/ a big link in the sweet spot to the real hub (hub c) on college loans or whatever, ..not well explained, but im in a rush..Use a buffer/filter site or page if your running social traffic

5. sunforged profile image76
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

lol..well, now I look like i was talking to myself..

a user MikeNv had a comment along the lines of

"You should bookmark at StunmbleUpon,i use stumbleupon and see good traffic from it sometimes"

But he came along and deleted it..than went to my hub and commented that i didnt know what i was talking about and I should learn to focus on what works.

6. seotrainingclub profile image60
    seotrainingclubposted 7 years ago

Thanks for sharing this - I know I need to get round to organising more link love when I have a moment!

7. shazwellyn profile image54
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Any more suggestions?  Im a learning hubber x

1. Dale Mazurek profile image71
      Dale Mazurekposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you look at my profile there is a link to a great tool for building backlinks and it is free.

It does require writing articles but the amount of backlinks you recieve are great

1. HubPolice profile image54
        HubPoliceposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Are you affiliated with this backlink building site in some way?  Just curious. big_smile

Of course I am but its a tool all Hubbers can use.  I never reccomend anything to Hubbers that dont work.  And I do not spam garbage and most my friends here would agree

1. HubPolice profile image54
            HubPoliceposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No problem, I didn't suggest it was garbage, but I have noticed you pushing it quite hard within the forums the last few days, so just thought I'd ask, and now I know, many thanks. smile

You are welcome

I am only pushing it because I know many serious hubbers are always looking for back links to get them more traffic from the search engines. 

In all sincerity I am just trying to help those Hubbers who are looking for some help.

working