Backlink sites

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (17 posts)
  1. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 14 years ago

Has anyone got any good backlinker sites they can recommend?

x

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this
      1. profile image0
        shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

YO Baby!  No wonder you are a featured hubber! xxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Helen Cater profile image60
        Helen Caterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Mark these are very useful.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image61
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hi Mr Mark, thanks for these too,

2. Lady_E profile image60
      Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I read a Hub from Sunforged on this today - (I can't remember them from the top of my head - but did write them down)

Check out the Hub on his Profile. He listed a few.

Ps. Redgage is good and you earn some money too.

2. darkside profile image63
    darksideposted 14 years ago

I used a whole bunch of sites, not just social bookmarking, in promoting a few key hubs in pursuit of the HubPages traffic bonus.

3. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

a nice bookmark thread, thanks guys and gals.

4. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

Thanks for the nod Lady E, my hub is on guaranteed, easy backlinks that pay you and will help you get indexed quickly...valuable resources but not the end all in a promotion campaign.

Darksides sources are strong (but more work) that may actually pass some PR over time, I use many of those and wrote a kind of dense hub that explains how to work those type of sites into a backlink campaign and get paid..I suggest DS's hub first as it gives a great overview and shows just how many options are out there

As for Stumble Upon mentioned above...I have to disagree, social bookmarking with the purpose of gaining traffic for adsense is pretty much agreed upon across the industry as a big no-no

You want targetted, search based traffic...those SU visitors are window shoppers, they dont click or buy...lots of impressions, no clicks, low impression time is measured as a negative by the adsense gods, which leads to the lowest paying bids being served on your site

People have attested to having popular articles on pages that earned say 12.00usd a day making it to first page of digg, getting thousands of visitors more in a day, couple of days...and ending up with less income, and and overall decreased epc for teh page(or channel)

That being said, i suggested a few social bookmarking sites as a final thought on my bookmark/backlink hub ...the BIG difference...dofollow links!..StumbleUpon is nofollow, so has no long term seo value (w/ google) after the dust settles from your first initial hits after submitting

social traffic can have value but not to an adsense campaign..if you were to use Social bookmarking as a real traffic generator its best to have your adsense account once removed
    (just an example)
    SB/Link to HUB-B an intro into finance (w/ adsense deactivated)w/ a big link in the sweet spot to the real hub (hub c) on college loans or whatever, ..not well explained, but im in a rush..Use a buffer/filter site or page if your running social traffic

5. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

lol..well, now I look like i was talking to myself..

a user MikeNv had a comment along the lines of

"You should bookmark at StunmbleUpon,i use stumbleupon and see good traffic from it sometimes"

But he came along and deleted it..than went to my hub and commented that i didnt know what i was talking about and I should learn to focus on what works.

6. seotrainingclub profile image61
    seotrainingclubposted 14 years ago

Thanks for sharing this - I know I need to get round to organising more link love when I have a moment!

7. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 14 years ago

Any more suggestions?  Im a learning hubber x

1. Dale Mazurek profile image61
      Dale Mazurekposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you look at my profile there is a link to a great tool for building backlinks and it is free.

It does require writing articles but the amount of backlinks you recieve are great

1. HubPolice profile image58
        HubPoliceposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you affiliated with this backlink building site in some way?  Just curious. big_smile

Of course I am but its a tool all Hubbers can use.  I never reccomend anything to Hubbers that dont work.  And I do not spam garbage and most my friends here would agree

1. HubPolice profile image58
            HubPoliceposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No problem, I didn't suggest it was garbage, but I have noticed you pushing it quite hard within the forums the last few days, so just thought I'd ask, and now I know, many thanks. smile

You are welcome

I am only pushing it because I know many serious hubbers are always looking for back links to get them more traffic from the search engines. 

In all sincerity I am just trying to help those Hubbers who are looking for some help.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)