jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Should we have admin powers over the questions we post?

1. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 5 years ago

Should we have admin powers over the questions we post?

if you post a question that you want honest free answers to, but find that someone has jumped in and began to hound the people who post answers,... shouldn’t you have a right/obligation to delete and block them?....... I’m all for free speech,.... but harassment is another thing

it just seems that the question format has become the new forum,.. blood guts ego and all included.

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

We are able to close our questions, which I would do if that happened. What you suggest might be a good idea.  Have you suggested it to the admin?

stclairjackposted 5 years agoin reply to this

it seems a shame to shut down a venue/conversation because you dont have the power to remove the one trouble maker,... i'll have to let the world decide if its a good idea or sensorship, peace,... great response! thanks!

3. Howard S. profile image89
    Howard S.posted 5 years ago

Questioners do have the ability to "delete" an answer. When you are signed-in to your account and viewing the question, it is one of the options appearing below any answer or comment. This is similar to moderating comments on hubs.

What I would like to see is the ability to change the category of a question after it has been posted. If it doesn't generate the right kind of answers in one category, tough, you can't change it to a different one like you can with a hub.

stclairjackposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks howard! i see what your reffering to now! lol... perhaps we should wonder why the OP's of questions dont utilize these tool? ha!.. i DONT answer some Q's because i know i'll get hassled in the comments.

working