jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

I can't Pin using Firefox, any ideas?

1. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

I can't Pin using Firefox, any ideas?

Every time I try to pin a hub then sign through facebook or twitter it goes to the link but when I click to change the catagory or pin it, it just doesn't work. I have tried reading firefox help page but no luck, any ideas? thanks!

2. Michele Travis profile image71
    Michele Travisposted 5 years ago

Nope,  no idea at all.  Sorry.   But, I am going to follow this question.  Maybe I can find the answer too. 
    By the way,  thank you for asking it.

Nell Roseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

lol! Thanks michele, this is driving me mad! I have looked in the help, and everywhere!

3. Anik Gypsy profile image61
    Anik Gypsyposted 5 years ago

try to restart the browser. If it still doesn't works than try after restarting the computer or trying it the next time you'll turn it on after leaving it off for a while. If it still doesn't works than you can delete the browser and and download it again. But any way send reports to make the service better. you can also try the help menu.

Thanks Anik, tried everything, it just won't work, I know I am missing something but its driving me nuts!

4. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I was using firefox and had this problem.  My tech support said that I must have missed an update and therefore it would not function properly.  Have you tried updating it?  Maybe need to delete the present one and download the latest version.  Hope this helps.

Hi teaches, I did update today from the firefox side menu bit, but maybe I need to update the whole thing? I think I did this before though, but I will give it another go, thanks!

5. francisassissi profile image59
    francisassissiposted 5 years ago

I think it is not in the help menu, this is a java script problem. She right that updating is one remedy. Later if problem persists, try uninstalling firefox and install it again.

I suggest using google chrome or maxthon browser. I am doing great these browsers. smile)

working