jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

3 HRS WASTED by HubPages! CAN'T ACCESS BOTTOM OF STEP 1 OF 11 TO CONT.

1. Dan W Miller profile image84
    Dan W Millerposted 3 weeks ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13834477.gif
    Tried shrinking, grab, pushing work bar to the side, TURNING THE SCREEN INTO HORIZONTAL MODE. I can't get to the bottom of your box to continue submitting a hub for your other sites. Thanks again for shortening my life more with the unnecessary stress you've caused me AGAIN. A fun day writing ruined by HubPages for three hours. THANKS! Also, all my work, credit that's NOT LISTED for my Popular Accolade earned and I'm barely above a B minus grade? Granted, I apologize for being male, so my hubs are usually about subjects a man would appreciate. Are there even any there at all, grading MEN'S hubs? Still haven't needed that recipe addition to my articles I've written. Hey, thanks guys... er uh 'PEOPLE.'

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Did you try reducing the size of your screen?  I've had a problem in the past with the "insert capsule" icon not showing up and after a LONG TIME of dealing with the situation, discovered that I was using a 100% exposure on my screen.  When I reduced it to 90%. voila!

I'm betting you have the same problem.  There is too much print for the screen, so the bottom line isn't showing up.

Try doing what I did and let me know what happens.

2. theraggededge profile image98
    theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago

I expect it's a browser problem. Try clearing your cache/history. Maybe use a different browser.

Also I recommend writing your article in a word processor, Word or Scrivener or similar, then you won't lose it.

Can't help you with the rest of your rant because it's pretty much incoherent.

Merry Christmas.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 weeks ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13443215.jpg

4. theraggededge profile image98
    theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago

Ctrl and the minus sign.

5. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 3 weeks ago

I don't think you need to be female to fix browser window issues.

1. greenmind profile image96
      greenmindposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Looks like you do if you want to fix them calmly.

6. EricDockett profile image100
    EricDockettposted 3 weeks ago

The secret is out: You have to be female to have a decent Hubber Score around here.

I guess the reason mine is so high is because I sometimes write about topics that don't appeal to men, such as basketball and football and weight lifting.

roll

7. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 weeks ago

Shhhh! Don't let the Powers That Be know that we're dudes! You'll ruin it for all of us! 
    https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/bloom-county-opus.jpg

8. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 3 weeks ago

This thread made me laugh, but I thought I'd actually post a serious note.

I've got three browsers (Chrome, Firefox, E). Why? Because tech is tech. As an example, FF does not get along with the Blogger editor for some reason, Chrome does; and so on. I've had the same experience with other websites; one browser is a mess, while another is just fine. As others have said, just switching browsers will usually solve the problem.

working