jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

There are no capsules when I edit a Hub.

1. Nell Rose profile image94
    Nell Roseposted 8 years ago

hi, I have tried editing my Toys hub, but I still cannot get any capsules come up on the right hand side of the page. It is totally empty, also when I press edit it does not work. It is only on this particular hub. can somebody help please? thanks. Nell

2. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 8 years ago

Nell, I'm not sure what you're asking. I looked at your hub.
    what kind of capsules are you trying to place on the right?
    do you mean, to the right of your text capsule?

Nell Roseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hi sorry I took time to come back. No, it is when I click on the hub to edit it, on the right hand side of the screen there is nothing at all, apart from a white screen. and when I press edit photo's etc i cannot get in. I may have to delete the whole thing and start again. Thanks

2. Nell Rose profile image94

I have given up on that hub and will unpublish it, but have re done it again with an update. thanks anyway. Nell

3. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 8 years ago

hi Nell, the toys hub? it looks fine now, you must have corrected the problem. I wouldn't unpublish it if that is the one you're referring to. now you have all the items in the right column, looks fine! smile

Hi, rebekah, I actually deleted the first toys hub because it had died a death! and just copied it to another new one but added what i wanted to add. thanks for looking. cheers Nell

working