jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why did you Join HubPages ?

1. Kurias James profile image60
    Kurias Jamesposted 5 years ago

Why did you Join HubPages ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7596792_f260.jpg

2. inloveinlife profile image60
    inloveinlifeposted 5 years ago

to share and express what interests me...

3. dailytop10 profile image90
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

To do what I love while earning in the process. I've met a lot of people here who already gave up about earning a considerable cash here in hubpages yet they fail to discourage me. I love writing and I know that passion will lead me somewhere.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Because it looked like fun and a cool place to post my geeky blatherings.

5. cjpooja26 profile image67
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

For many days I just read few hubs and they were very good so I thought I could express my thoughts and experience to the world and I also liked the HubPages web design very simple but attractive, So that is why I joined HubPages.

6. Paul Maplesden profile image79
    Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years ago

I love the art and science of writing. Coming up with an idea, crafting it into text, polishing and adding to it until it's something that's of value to others.

HubPages lets me focus on the writing process without the hassle of having to administer a blog and all the pain that comes with that (I have a hosted WordPress blog as well, so I know it's quite a bit of admin!)

I also like HubPages because I can write on any topic that pleases me, not just the small business subjects that I normally focus on. Plus, it has an awesome community!

7. profile image0
    techhubmasterposted 4 years ago

I really enjoy writing. Especially if it is tech related! In addition, I started of trying to make money with hubpages which I found very interesting. However, that is not my primary focus!

working