jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think ,' asking 4-5 Questions per day might increase your Hub traffic ' ?

1. Kurias James profile image61
    Kurias Jamesposted 5 years ago

Do you think ,' asking 4-5 Questions per day might increase your Hub traffic ' ?

I asked 20 Questions in last week, and my Question statistics shows that it is about 581 page views within that week. But there is no change in my earning report and no progress in my profile rating number.... What do you think ? Do you believe that Asking Questions increase your traffic ........? 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7601971_f260.jpg

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

It may or may not, a question has never driven me to vist a particular hub page.  Also, setting one's self a target, as so often is seen on here, leads to many inane questions of which the questor, by not responding to any answers, has shown not the slightest interest in the question once it is posted.

3. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 5 years ago

I stopped asking questions to a great extent, because I noticed on my Analytics that some of the questions had high bounce rates, which can bring down your rank in Google search engine. I concentrate more on forums, commenting on Hubs, and writing content.

4. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago

Why do you think asking questions would increase your Hub traffic?  There's absolutely no reason why it would.

If you ask a really interesting question, a Hubber who answers it MIGHT go and look at your profile and browse a couple of Hubs.  But usually, not.

working