jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

If you publish a new hub, is it important that you submit it to google webmaster

1. unknown spy profile image76
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

If you publish a new hub, is it important that you submit it to google webmaster tool?

I mean, I already submitted my site, unknownspy.hubpages.com to webmaster tools. so if I publish a new hub, does that mean that I must submit again new hub's url? I think i've read this somewhere that they submitting the url of EVERY HUB? Pls help...

2. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

It is not required because hubpages will do the promoting by itself but I still do post my URL for every hub I published at google submit, bing, plazoo , Facebook and twitter. I noticed that my post will appear at goggle after 24 hrs.

3. Paul Maplesden profile image76
    Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years ago

Google does a pretty good job of crawling by itself, but it doesn't hurt to submit a page, especially if you have made significant changes to it.

4. profile image0
    Casimiroposted 5 years ago

Another way to do this and get a wider spread is to use any of the free ping sites on the web. That way you send a "wake-up" call to dozens of search sites.

5. dailytop10 profile image91
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

You can easily achieve rank 1 in low competition keywords through hubpages without using advance SEO strategies or tools. I suggest you focus more on targeting an audience and using the right keywords since SEO is done by hubpages for you, as far as I know. Good luck and have a great day!

1. profile image0
      Casimiroposted 5 years agoin reply to this

But why would you want low competition keywords? The CPC will be low also. Competition in Adwords refers to advertiser competition, not KW search competition.

working