jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How do you get your followers?

1. MarieAlana1 profile image71
    MarieAlana1posted 5 years ago

How do you get your followers?

I'm seriously lacking in having followers. How do you get your followers? Do you have any special tricks for it?

2. Richard Craig profile image75
    Richard Craigposted 5 years ago

I only try to earn my followers through my writing which is how I believe it should be.  Bare in mind that I'm not here for the money though.  If you're looking to earn more through followers you have to put some time and effort in.  Some hubbers tend to just follow a hubber in the hope that they will follow them back and it can be an effective way to recruit followers.  Being active across the whole site will certainly get you more attention increasing the likelihood of earning followers.

3. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

No tricks involved. You just have to write good and engaging hubs and remain active here, participate in Q-A section, read other hubber's hub and post useful comments. It is quite likely that your hubs and activities will attract followers.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I write about whatever I want to write about, and I comment leaving thought out comments on whatever I see that interests me.

I try to be honest with comments, and all that I publish.

5. profile image0
    GoldenThreadPressposted 5 years ago

I agree with all of the other Hubber before me. First and foremost, it does come down to writing great content. Second, commenting on other Hubs may bring you some followers. Third, follow Hubbers and read their Hubs. Also, check out your Feed to see what new articles are being featured. That being said, most often followers will be attracted to your Hubs by the topics you write and how well they are written. So take heart and keep doing your best. --Deb

6. Goody5 profile image70
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

That's simple, when somebody is nice enough to follow you, then follow them in return.

7. Neinahpets profile image85
    Neinahpetsposted 5 years ago

What little followers I do have I have gained mostly through being active in the community.  Read and commenting on hubs that are posted by others who do things related to my own hubs and interests.

8. MichaelJohnMele profile image75
    MichaelJohnMeleposted 5 years ago

Cross your finger and wish upon a star...just kidding...I use social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook, and contribute to whatever group you are a part of...for example, you post on Hub Pages, help other hubbers out by responding and liking their material and they will do the same for you. We need to think like a team, help each other out and just hope for the best.

9. livewirez profile image74
    livewirezposted 5 years ago

Just post Useful information here in hubpages and follower will be yours...

10. devisree profile image70
    devisreeposted 5 years ago

If you write quality and interesting hubs the readers will follow you.  Another method is  by   reading  others hubs  you liked and   by following  them and by  posting  a fan mail. By doing this they will get a chance to know you and to read your hubs. If they like definitely they will follow you. Thus engage in hub pages activities and get a lot of followers.Happy hubbing.