Free Article Spinner

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (33 posts)
  1. oderog profile image46
    oderogposted 14 years ago

Any free article spinner that you can recommend. I would appreciate

1. TerryGl profile image58
      TerryGlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not any that work!!

You see all the good ones cost money to buy. Free ones do not work - period.

It takes a lot of development to write the program for a spinner and that takes a lot of money.  I use one that costs $47 and it was the best purchase I ever made. It has repaid itself over many times.

1. Neil Ashworth profile image42
        Neil Ashworthposted 14 years agoin reply to this

JetSpinner has just been released in Beta and seems pretty good - far better than MASS article creator or any of the other junk out there - its free right now but the upsell is to purchase JetSubmitter (which I would avoid right now as its got a few bugs and needs a bit of work before its ready to go) - as for spinners being junk, as some of the other comments have indicated - I agree to a point BUT - here's the thing.. if you are serious about generating an income from your writing then your unique content should be the focal point of a varied and extensive backlinking structure - keyword targeted etc which means you have to produce a lot of content to give yourself a fighting chance - its a compromise but when you have bills to pay one worth making I think.

Neil

oderogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Neil am going to try Jet Spinner and see if I can generate some free contents for backlink

2. wesleycox profile image70
    wesleycoxposted 14 years ago

Article spinners are the degradation of a true writer's craft.  Anyone with skill would not use an article spinner.  That's just me though, as I think it is far better to earn money from something that you create in your mind as opposed to something you create in a piece of software.

1. Marisa Wright profile image85
      Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Personally, I agree.  The results of article spinners make my teeth hurt. But they do produce results that make money for people - it's probably my loss that my ethics prevent me using them.

Marisa - I hope it is not unethical to use while marketing your products. It's much unethical to reproduce somebody's work rather than spin your own articles to generate new ones

2. profile image0
        BookFlameposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ditto to both of you.  a degradation of the English language.

2. oderog profile image46

Yes I agree, but for article marketing how many original written contents can you produce, to support your main article

3. Himitsu Shugisha profile image71
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Great comment, I couldn't agree more.

3. wesleycox profile image70
    wesleycoxposted 14 years ago

A rose is a rose.

4. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Touche.

When it ceases to be all about making ad $s within the next couple of years... watch the talentless complain that they have nothing to offer the world! hmm

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Much as I hate to say it, but the longer I do this - the less I am convinced that quality will out. After 2 years of not getting what I consider to be extremely well written content read - instead being dominated by garbage from the newspapers and other media with beacoup bux to spend.

Google, Amazon, Ebay et al do not care one whit how good bad or indifferent your content is - they are here to make as much as possible with as little effort as possible and screw the little guy.

F*** that s*** - get some spun content and buy some links. sad

Honestly - it is not possible to rank great content with google in a competitive niche without doing this - they favor what will make them the most income. This is from personal experience.

It is almost impossible to rank for anything worth any money without cheating.....

If it is free - it is not worth anything. If you are here to make money and cannot find $100 to spend on software - you are in the wrong business.

1. Neil Ashworth profile image42
        Neil Ashworthposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL! Mark, great response... almost knocked me off my chair that one..

Very true, nothing comes free in this world and if you're trying to build a bsuiness online (that's what we're doing isn't it?) then you have to treat it as one and invest in the right machinery.

UAW is the best I've come across for submission - I know you favour this one also and for good reason - reliabilty/deliverability etc..

As a spinner though, best on the market by a country mile is Magic Article Re-Writer - don't be fooled by the low price, this one is way beyond its competitors - if you want an affiliate link to it just let me know and I'll be happy to pass mine along.

2. oderog profile image46

Great Mark, I totaly agree that these affiliates may not consider how best your articles are if they cannot make more money from them

3. Dale Mazurek profile image61
        Dale Mazurekposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mark is absolutely right.  If you want to do business online there will be some things you will eventually have to spend money on.

Autoresponder, hosting, domain names and certain tools like spinners and submitters.  The thing is knowing the difference between some sleazy waste of money ebook and tools that you actually need to run your business.

4. Marisa Wright profile image85

Mark, I know you're right, but the trouble is I still know it's cheating!  In my book, just because everyone else is throwing litter in the street, doesn't make it right for me to do it - I have to live with my own conscience.  Which is another reason why I'm not even trying to make a living online any more.

1. profile image0
          pgrundyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You took the words right out of my mouth! big_smile

5. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

Maybe I just don't enough about how they work; but based on what I've read, it seems to me it would be just as quick to just re-write an article without having to muck with whatever is involved with using software. 

If someone isn't concerned with "truly unique" or "really well written" isn't it just as easy to sit down; think, "I'm going to write about hurricanes today," and whip up 10 450-word articles about that one, same, thing?  After one or two articles the writer's pretty familiar with the same old material.  That's what we do when we talk about something we're interested in over and over again with different people - one subject, same ideas, different words.

To me, the thing that slows someone down is the aiming for ideas, quality, and substance.  If you throw those out the window and don't worry about being "comprehensive" or "thoughtful" it's pretty effortless to just whip up re-hashes of the same quickie article (without being bogged down with any bugs or "issues" with whatever software does).

6. Mark Knowles profile image57
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

@ Neil - by all means send me a link. smile

I do like UAW - although, I am lucky enough to have a budget to  use content that I have written for me and rarely need to use spun content, but I will take a look.

@ Lisa - that is another way of doing it. But gets a little old if you have a lot of niches to cover.

7. Lisa HW profile image61

Does the software allow for adding/incorporating something that will eliminate the look of "robot writing?  (Short, "dead", "robot-like", sentences?)  (That's not a smart-alec question.  Just wondering for real.)

8. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

what's an article spinner?

A dedicated article software that reproduce article similar to your original content

9. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

Yuck. I can't bring myself to use them, but I do format articles for spinners now for other people as part of my freelance work--if they pay me enough. It's boring but usually I can get more $$$ than I can for a straight article. I have no idea how they turn out but people come back so they must be close enough for jazz. I think those clients just hate the tediousness of doing it themselves.

Not to be negative, but I don't see how any single person looking to make a buck online can compete in this market, spinners or no spinners. Mark does pretty well but he works his ass off and has to change his game constantly.

If I wanted to hustle I'd go back to the street. I came here because I like to write. I make what money I can without throwing up and then I move on. I'm not getting rich but I do OK.

10. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

PS--I wonder how long before the damn internet writes its OWN damn internet content without human input?

Probably not very damn long.

Damn. sad

Don't be surprise that robots are soon taking over

11. Lisa HW profile image61

There's always the possibility that when that happens the work of people who can write better than software can will become more valued (money-wise), the people who can't write as well as software will end up on social-only sites, and all will be a little more right with the world.  smile  (That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.)

1. profile image0
      BookFlameposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually, I see that happening already.  My fees aren't cheap, but my business has picked up in the last few months.

12. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

Just for demonstration purposes, for those unfamiliar with aricle rewriters/spinners, here is a web based one I ran into yesterday

http://redirect.elementfx.com/articlerewrite.php

13. Lisa HW profile image61

I just went to it.  On the one hand, I can see the "neatness" of it.  On the other, it still seems to me to almost be more work going in, getting rid of the way-off words and whatever else, and cleaning up something; rather than just robot-like re-writing quickie articles on the same subject.  Of course, I entered a long forum post I did earlier, and that was related to relationships.  It came back with word replacements that just didn't relate to the context.  I can see how it would do better with an article on something like PVC piping (or whatever).

Next question:  Has anyone come up with one that would allow writers to first "establish" the area on which an article is focused?  Based on just that one sample I did, it seems as if there's a way to point it in the direction of "area" it may come up with better selections on interchangeable words.  Based on only that "human-focused" subject of my sample, it occurred to me that the use of the software might call handy attention to words that could be replaced, while I would still have to think up more appropriate words than it offered.

A spin-off concern:  Doesn't this allow anyone to re-write any article they find online and call it their own?

1. sunforged profile image70
      sunforgedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes, article rewriters can be used to take any content and call it their own.

as PRGrundy mentioned, writing for a spinner involves setting the synonyms to be replaced, Im not proficient with the method so i cant explain it well, I prefer to outsource to human beings.

When the user knows how to properly set up the article to be spun they can create dozens of "unique enough" versions to use in article submissions and get dozens if not hundreds of backlinks

when i looked more closely..you can see in the instructions"

"The spun article can make unlimited versions of human readable articles through PAR or similar softwares"

I think this link is used to make the base article for (PAR) Powe ARticle Rewriter - hence the synonyms are already created and the additional software removes all the off formatting

ill go pick up PAR or something similar and test it

14. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

Seriously, what is the point of that?  To take any joy out of doing the writing at all?  I've been writing since the age of 12, and didn't go to school those many long years so I could purchase software.

There are lots of ways to make money.  I think an E-bay store would be much simpler and more profitable than employing an "article spinner."

Quality is its own reward.

1. Marisa Wright profile image85

Perhaps not in money terms, but then job satisfaction is not just about making money - it's about feeling good about how you made it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)