jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Can other people write hubs for me?

1. sleepylog profile image95
    sleepylogposted 5 years ago

Can other people write hubs for me?

Do my hubs have to be written by me or can other people write them for me if I give them credit as the author?

2. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

Other people can write your hubs as long as you have their permission to use them. Some people even pay others to write hubs for them, if the author has sold or given away their rights to the work you don't even have to credit them.

1. sleepylog profile image95
      sleepylogposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for such a helpful answer Sherry. I wasn't sure what the HP rules are on this.

2. wqaindia profile image47
      wqaindiaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

But you are to make it sure too that the hub article being allowed to be published is not a stolen article. Beware, no person can pass on the title or ownership better than his/her own ownership of any physical or intellectual property.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I wouldn't suggest doing this, this is a place for writers. Not a place for just publishing hubs.

4. JEDIJESSICUH profile image78
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 5 years ago

As long as you have their permission to post their work, yes. I was paid a couple times to publish hubs about cell phones and VoiP. All I had to do was copy their material into a hub, insert appropriate capsules, and they paid me ten dollars. I did absolutely nothing besides that.

working