jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

0 hubberscore? I started out with 30 but it kept going down. What did I do wrong

1. CookABelly profile image60
    CookABellyposted 5 years ago

0 hubberscore? I started out with 30 but it kept going down. What did I do wrong?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

You need to write good quality content that people will want to read. It is not always the easiest way out. I see so far you have only written recipes?

1. CookABelly profile image60
      CookABellyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This profile is all about recipes. My other profile had his hubberscore going up while I didn't have posted any hubs yet. They're good quality I think, because they're all featured.

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

How many views do you have? Have you copied these recipes off of the internet? Recipes still have to be eye catching and authentic for Google to latch onto.

3. CookABelly profile image60

55 in three days. I didn't copy any of these recipes. May I ask what google has to do with the hubberscore? are they related?

4. profile image0

Absolutelyy=, the traffic to your hubs is related to your hub score. Am I looking at the wrong account because I only see 4 recipes??

5. CookABelly profile image60

No, this is the right account. 4 recipes gave me 55 views in three days.

6. profile image0

Just keep writing my friend. After 10 hubs you should see a difference. Plus, get involved with the community. Asking and answering questions, gaining followers to read your hubs, etc. Good luck!

7. CookABelly profile image60

Okay, thanks for taking the time to help me out.

8. profile image0

You are very welcome Cook.

3. xanzacow profile image71
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

I am proud to be your first follower! I have a few recipes, but have other stuff too. I really enjoy doing the recipe hubs though. I enjoy reading them too if I think I might like them, it's all in the title.

4. rclinton5280 profile image78
    rclinton5280posted 5 years ago

Your profile is the first problem that I see. Your hubs are extensions of your profile, and it is way too short. That fact alone will hurt you with google, and in turn with hubpages. Most search engine friendly articles are around 500 words, and your profile is no different. Improve it and you should see a difference. From there, writing more hubs will help as well. Also, your grammar could be an issue. I read the conversation in the comments on one of the other answers, and it looks like you may need to work on mastering the English language.

5. Shravan Picsonia profile image61
    Shravan Picsoniaposted 5 years ago

Not only posting, you must also take part in the Hubpages community discussions, and also comment on other's blog. This will also help you get more traffic. And also try to get more hubs into featured list.

6. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

There is a misunderstanding. A featured hub is just what the hub is considered if not idled. Everyone's hubs are featured until they get too few views then go into idle status until you tweak them and republish.  Have you asked the admin team about your score.

working