jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

How have you grown by writing for HubPages?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

How have you grown by writing for HubPages?

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

No, I'm still six foot one tall.----------------------------------------------

1. NiaG profile image89
      NiaGposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Womp, womp. :0)

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Not at all really. I enjoy the community here but my writing hasn't changed at all since joining two years ago.

4. profile image0
    Joanne M Olivieriposted 5 years ago

I have grown in the fact that I am now disciplined and write or work on my writing and promoting here on a daily basis.  Before Hubpages I would have constant writer's block.  So,being here has helped me quite a bit.  I love the platform and community here.

5. NiaG profile image89
    NiaGposted 5 years ago

I don't know if my writing has grown but mentally I think it has given me the courage to write and allow myself to be judged. I have always written poetry but not confidently. So I guess I have more confidence and am made more aware that I have the ability in me to write well if I put my mind into it. I have always written to myself or my mom and allowing the "world" to see it is a huge step.

6. sm825 profile image60
    sm825posted 5 years ago

What do you mean by grown? For example do you mean have I learned anything from writing for Hubpages? If so I mainly have learned how to back link, and drive traffic to my Hubpages. I know I am not the best writer out there, but if people enjoy it or understand my point I am fine about it. If I did not convey my point to well then I will try to make my point more clear if it is possible.

other then the stuff mentioned earlier I have not grown much from writing for Hubpages, and I have grown more from creating other types of content.

7. MissJamieD profile image72
    MissJamieDposted 5 years ago

I believe I've grown by writing here because I enjoy tips and constructive criticism from the other amazing writers. I love to read other peoples writings because I see what is interesting in their subject and style, and try to incorporate that with my own artistic ideals. I love HP!

8. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

I do have graduated in my experience about getting noticed on the web. Do you really mean it growing up? If yes then yes.

9. MichaelJohnMele profile image73
    MichaelJohnMeleposted 5 years ago

I have grown as a writier since I first started writing here on Hub Pages...grown so much that I moved to my own blog...and just like with McDonalds...I'm loving it.

10. profile image0
    paxwillposted 5 years ago

HubPages has shown me what people are really searching for online.

1. MichaelJohnMele profile image73
      MichaelJohnMeleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

...and it's scary...ain't it?

working