Cannot get an Adsense account.

1. VVanNess profile image86
    VVanNessposted 4 years ago

Cannot get an Adsense account.

Everyone tells me to get an Adsense account for Blogger first and then use the ID for Hubpages, but now that I've tried to get an account through Hubpages, it won't let me change the focus of the application nor will it let me open a new account. I'm getting really frustrated! Please help!

2. Theophanes profile image98
    Theophanesposted 4 years ago

Sorry, I am not much help. I have never been able to get Adsense to work. I signed up, they told me they'd send me some password or some such in the mail. I never received it. I requested another one to be sent. I didn't get that one either. After the third try they told me they weren't sending anymore... and I haven't bothered to try since. HubPages' own ad system pays way better anyway. I do have that up and running. Hopefully someone here can be of more use than I am.

1. VVanNess profile image86
      VVanNessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

However, Hubpages won't let me sign up for their payment system until I have an Adsense account, so I can't get paid for any of the work I'm doing. How did you get the Hubpages payment system to work? And how are you getting paid? Thank you so much!

working