Correcting problems with Log In

1. Larry Wall of BR profile image69
    Larry Wall of BRposted 4 years ago

Correcting problems with Log In

I have two hubpage accounts, one is my main account and the other was never used. Somehow, the login got corrupted. So when I log in to my main account, I see it, but with the name of the second account. If I move from the profile page to any other page, I go to the second account. I would like to eliminate the second account completely, but am afraid it would destroy my primary account with its 130 hubs. I have e-mailed Hub Pages, but no response. Any suggestions appreciated.

2. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 4 years ago

Hi Larry:

This is an unusual corruption, and I would advise against any changes without HubPages support.

You might use the new Help function (upper right menu) and log a new request with very clear statement of the problem. The HubPages team put this in place to speed up their ability to respond to technical problems. I generally get a response within 72 hours (3 weekdays).

Be sure to note both original usernames and both original email addresses in your request.

Sorry you're having this trouble. Good luck!

1. profile image0
      Larry Wallposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for commenting. It was unusual but everything is fixed. One of the problems was my own doing, when I was typing in one of the e-mail addresses, I had a typo. HP sent e-mail with addresses as typed and the rest was easy. Thanks.